Collection of your personal information
Generally, you can visit Chuo Kaseihin website (this website) without providing your personal information, including your name and address. However, there are portions of this website where we may ask you to provide your personal information to the extent we assume necessary.
- 1. Compliance with relevant laws, ordinances, guidelines, etc.
- We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in managing your personal information.
- 2. User of your personal information
- We use personal information, including your name, address, contact information and e-mail address that we obtain solely to provide you with information about our products and services. We will not use personal information for any other purposes. We take reasonable steps within our abilities to prevent personal information from being disclosed or leaked to third parties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 3. Safety Control Measures
- We separately set rules for information protection measures covering personal information to appropriately manage personal information.
- 4. Inquiries and Complaints
- We have set up an office to receive and respond promptly and appropriately to any inquiries and complaints regarding how we manage personal information.
Effective date: December 1, 2017
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us at:
Contact for Complaints and Inquiries (General Affairs Section, Management Dept.)
(9:00-17:30, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and our non-business days)